Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
AdamHelbing
Level: Powered On

SharePoint PowerApp Custom Form Radom Attachment Issue

Hello,

I have some strange behavior occuring with one of our PowerApps.  This app is utilizing the customize forms with PowerApps option with a SharePoint list.  On the form, I have the attachments control surfaced, enabled and set as required for the inital submission.  On occasion, I am seeing that users are filling out the form and uploading their attachment(s) and submitting.  However, their attachment is not actually being saved once submitted.  I have verified that the file names being uploaded do not have any special characters that would prevent them being saved to SharePoint, and I have also verified that the size of the files are rather small, typically around 1500 KB PDFs.  No errors are occuring the submission.  Permission on the SharePoint are OK and this issue is very random.  I have seen user A submit and the attachment is present and then I have seen the same user A submit a different entry and then the attachment wont save.  Anyone have any ideas?

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: SharePoint PowerApp Custom Form Radom Attachment Issue

Hi @AdamHelbing,

First of all, may I ask how did you know that the attachments are not uploaded successfully? Did you mean that you cannot see the attachement in Display Form control?

Where did you access the list Form? In IE or other browsers? Please test with different ones. Is this issue only happening to specific files? 

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,936)