Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Stmorgan
Level: Powered On

Sharepoint form with multiple screens

Hi! 

I have a Sharepoint list with roughly 15 different questions in which I have created a form. Rather than have the user scroll forever in order to complete the form I would like to have a "next" button after every couple of questions. Then, at the end I would like to have a submit button which will submit the form onto the Sharepoint. I've done forms multiple times but I've never tried to break them up along multiple screens...I'm thinking I'll have to use the patch function to try and accomplish this but I'm new to that function. Any one have an idea of how this can be done? Thanks for your help!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AndySid
Level 8

Re: Sharepoint form with multiple screens

Hi, I agree use patch, you could save the data to a collection and patch on the last form

for the Patch part this is a great video....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MclJ_O9HvJQ

>>If you found this reply helpful, please mark this as the answer to close the topic and make it easier to find for other people with similar questions.<<

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AndySid
Level 8

Re: Sharepoint form with multiple screens

Hi, I agree use patch, you could save the data to a collection and patch on the last form

for the Patch part this is a great video....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MclJ_O9HvJQ

>>If you found this reply helpful, please mark this as the answer to close the topic and make it easier to find for other people with similar questions.<<

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (3,821)