Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Shannon_Marceau
Level: Powered On

Sharing Powerapps

Good Morning folks

I have created a Powerapp from our Sharepoint site in Office 365. I can Share it with an individual, but when I try to share with everyone, no one can see it except the people i have selected individually. There are 100s of people in our company so sharing one by one is not the prefered option. Any thoughts?

1 REPLY 1
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Sharing Powerapps

Hi @Shannon_Marceau  thank you for posting in the community. I have found a thread with a similar question. Here is the answer from that thread:

Groups are the bulk way of doing this. While getting new groups created is usually a longer process in most organizations, are you sure there's not an existing group? That's always worth checking into, and is usually a quick answer in most shops. Just in case 500 is everyone at your company, there are already built in groups that include everyone. Also, azure AD premium can set group membership automatically based on some attribute, like office location. I know that would still take a while, but in case your shop has access to Azure AD Premium, that could help speed things up a bit.

And, to be clear, by "groups" I'm referring to security groups, not distribution lists or Office 365 Groups.

For reference, here is the full thread - https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Bulk-share-Powerapps/m-p/233453#M68693 

@TopShelf-MSFT 

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 144 members 4,791 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: