Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
C-Jac
Level: Powered On

Sign in error on Windows Apps

Hi all, 

I'm having an issue with an app I developed. I have shared this app with my colleagues, and I have had them download the Windows app for PowerApps. When they try to sign in, some of them get an error message saying:

"We can't connect to the service you need right now. Check your network connection or try this again later."

Only some of them get this error. Do any of you know what might cause this error?

I've had them try loggin in on PowerApps through a browser, and that works perfectly fine. It only happens on the Windows app. 

I hope some of you have the answer to what might be wrong, I attached a photo of the error. 

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Sign in error on Windows Apps

Hi @C-Jac ,

Do you mean that some of users can not use PowerApps in windows app, but can use it in web browser?

Could those users use PowerApps in windows app normally in other situation? Do they just have trouble in opening this app?

For now, even if you open PowerApps windows app, it will link with PowerApps website directly.

So, using PowerApps windows app and PowerApps website should have no difference.

Here's my PowerApps windows app version: 3.18054.29.

And I do not meet the problem like your description.

I suggest you make those users update this app to the latest version, try to clean its cache.

What's more, please check these requirments to see whether those users meet:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/limits-and-config

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
C-Jac
Level: Powered On

Re: Sign in error on Windows Apps

They can access the powerapp that I created for them through a browser, but not on the Windows app. All my users have just downloaded the Windows app now, as we have not used Powerapps before, which is why I don't understand the problem. 

The problem occurs just after they've tried login in. They are allowed to enter their e-mail and password, but that is when the error occurs. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,134)