cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
playthewhistle
Level: Powered On

Sign in issues on Android

Hi everyone,

I too am having sign in issues, only on my Android phone, I can sign in fine on the Windows 10 app and on web. My Android phone is my primary mobile device.

I have just come back to PowerApps after a few months break and am really gutted it's not working as I am a major fan of the platform.

PowerApps version: 2.0.671 (latest available)
Android System Webview version: 37 (latest available)
O365 licence: Business Essentials

So far I've tried
- cleaning out the PowerApps cache
- cleaning out the Android System Webview cache
- uninstalling and reinstalling PowerApps
- removing updates to Android System Webview then readding them
- removing Microsoft Authenticator app incase it was interfering with sign in for any reason

Anyone got any ideas what's going wrong?

-playthewhistle
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
playthewhistle

Re: Sign in issues on Android

Version 2.0.681 resolved the issue for me

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26
afoti

Same issue here; Android 5.1.1, PowerApps 2.0.671, Android System WebView 60.0.3112.78. Type my email address in, get taken to the standard Microsoft login screen for a password. Seems to authenticate when it takes me back to the original screen, loads for a second then just stops and doesn't go anywhere. Any ideas?

playthewhistle

@afoti wrote:

Type my email address in, get taken to the standard Microsoft login screen for a password. Seems to authenticate when it takes me back to the original screen, loads for a second then just stops and doesn't go anywhere.

Yup that's exactly what my issue looks like, thanks for adding your voice @afoti!

I've done what research I could find on previous issues, but they were either slightly different, or weren't effective.

Can-t-sign-into-Powerapps-app

Limits-and-config

Loading-Screen-Four-Dots-on-Login

Somebody help, please!

Marek

same here . bug has been reported friday (after I installed new update on android it break functionality of log in)

i checked google play / tried to login but not working yet

( it seems people are unable to get their apps with this update too ... I think a lot of critical issues went into place 😕  )

Rufy_78

Hi,

I'm having the same problem. Since last week i can't login in powerapps app for android.

I've tried to change local time for manual, restar, clean data, even i look for an old version of powerapps to try.

Any sugestions?

playthewhistle

@Rufy_78 @Marek @afoti Incase the issue is related to a time condition, could you please state your timezone?

I'm using NZST (GMT+12:00) which is automatically supplied by my mobile provider.

afoti

@playthewhistle +08:00 Australian Western Standard Time here.

Rufy_78

@playthewhistleGMT +01:00 Europe Ocidental

But the issue is not the about the time zone. I' ve changed and it did´t work.

I'm trying to find a older version of powerapps like the Release 2.0.650-2.0.651 to downgrad. I think the problem are the newest version aren´t compatible whith Android 5.0.2 / 5.1.1

jrowe

I have a dozen alcatel phones all running 5.1.1.  All of them run fine except for 2.  I have done several factory resets on them, tried updating everything, tried with no updates, tried installing only powerapps, tried installing powerapps and one other app at a time, tried...., tried...., tried....  I can't tell you how different ways I have tried on these 2 phones.  After the resets sometimes I can get them to work for a while and then they just quit.  It's not a type or version problem, there is posts with different on both.

playthewhistle

Thanks for your input @jrowe - I can't afford to by a newer phone just to run PowerApps though!

Where are the PowerApps staff at? Help us please!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,171)