cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
playthewhistle
Level: Powered On

Sign in issues on Android

Hi everyone,

I too am having sign in issues, only on my Android phone, I can sign in fine on the Windows 10 app and on web. My Android phone is my primary mobile device.

I have just come back to PowerApps after a few months break and am really gutted it's not working as I am a major fan of the platform.

PowerApps version: 2.0.671 (latest available)
Android System Webview version: 37 (latest available)
O365 licence: Business Essentials

So far I've tried
- cleaning out the PowerApps cache
- cleaning out the Android System Webview cache
- uninstalling and reinstalling PowerApps
- removing updates to Android System Webview then readding them
- removing Microsoft Authenticator app incase it was interfering with sign in for any reason

Anyone got any ideas what's going wrong?

-playthewhistle
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
playthewhistle

Re: Sign in issues on Android

Version 2.0.681 resolved the issue for me

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26
afoti

Same issue here; Android 5.1.1, PowerApps 2.0.671, Android System WebView 60.0.3112.78. Type my email address in, get taken to the standard Microsoft login screen for a password. Seems to authenticate when it takes me back to the original screen, loads for a second then just stops and doesn't go anywhere. Any ideas?

playthewhistle

@afoti wrote:

Type my email address in, get taken to the standard Microsoft login screen for a password. Seems to authenticate when it takes me back to the original screen, loads for a second then just stops and doesn't go anywhere.

Yup that's exactly what my issue looks like, thanks for adding your voice @afoti!

I've done what research I could find on previous issues, but they were either slightly different, or weren't effective.

Can-t-sign-into-Powerapps-app

Limits-and-config

Loading-Screen-Four-Dots-on-Login

Somebody help, please!

Marek

same here . bug has been reported friday (after I installed new update on android it break functionality of log in)

i checked google play / tried to login but not working yet

( it seems people are unable to get their apps with this update too ... I think a lot of critical issues went into place 😕  )

Rufy_78

Hi,

I'm having the same problem. Since last week i can't login in powerapps app for android.

I've tried to change local time for manual, restar, clean data, even i look for an old version of powerapps to try.

Any sugestions?

playthewhistle

@Rufy_78 @Marek @afoti Incase the issue is related to a time condition, could you please state your timezone?

I'm using NZST (GMT+12:00) which is automatically supplied by my mobile provider.

afoti

@playthewhistle +08:00 Australian Western Standard Time here.

Rufy_78

@playthewhistleGMT +01:00 Europe Ocidental

But the issue is not the about the time zone. I' ve changed and it did´t work.

I'm trying to find a older version of powerapps like the Release 2.0.650-2.0.651 to downgrad. I think the problem are the newest version aren´t compatible whith Android 5.0.2 / 5.1.1

jrowe

I have a dozen alcatel phones all running 5.1.1.  All of them run fine except for 2.  I have done several factory resets on them, tried updating everything, tried with no updates, tried installing only powerapps, tried installing powerapps and one other app at a time, tried...., tried...., tried....  I can't tell you how different ways I have tried on these 2 phones.  After the resets sometimes I can get them to work for a while and then they just quit.  It's not a type or version problem, there is posts with different on both.

playthewhistle

Thanks for your input @jrowe - I can't afford to by a newer phone just to run PowerApps though!

Where are the PowerApps staff at? Help us please!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 196 members 6,200 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: