cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mx
Level 8

Smart Phone 'information bar' at top of phone never shows when a PowerApp is open.

For any app I have on my phone (Android/Droid Turbo), the 'information bar' (for lack of a better description) always shows no matter where you are in the app.

When any PowerApp is loaded, the information bar *never* shows at all. The PowerApp screens take up the entire vertical length of the phone screen.

What am I missing ?

===

PS ... this is very annoying.

DatabaseMX ('mx')
Microsoft Access MVP
2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Smart Phone 'information bar' at top of phone never shows when a PowerApp is open.

Hi @mx,

Thanks for the feedback.

I think this is a default behavior (if you mean the battery usage, time and signal).

If you would like the "information bar " to be shown when App loads in PowerApps Mobile, then please consider submit this as a feature request.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
mx
Level 8

Re: Smart Phone 'information bar' at top of phone never shows when a PowerApp is open.

"(if you mean the battery usage, time and signal)" Yes exactly. Respectfully ... since every real app that I have ever loaded (many) shows the bar, I should not have to request this as a 'feature'. As I see it, this is a bug, or at a minimum a serious oversight. Please report this as a bug or oversight. Please don't put the burden on me to request a 'feature' that should already be standard. Thank you ...
DatabaseMX ('mx')
Microsoft Access MVP

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 290 members 2,418 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: