cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Victoria
Level 8

Some borders missing in Custom form

I have a customised form which looks fine in the previewer but when is published to SharePoint list some borders are missing.
I cannot see why since some borders with the same settings are showing up. Any ideas? Here's SP version...

form.png

Here's what it looks like in previewer....

formpreview.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Some borders missing in Custom form

@Victoria 

If you change the Zoom setting in your web-browser the borders will appear.  For example change the Zoom from 100% to 80%.  If the problem continues to persist consider increasing the border thickness to from 1.

Please note: other users may see the borders even though you cannot.  It's a screen Zoom + Resolution issue rather than a PowerApps issue.

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

@Victoria 

If you change the Zoom setting in your web-browser the borders will appear.  For example change the Zoom from 100% to 80%.  If the problem continues to persist consider increasing the border thickness to from 1.

Please note: other users may see the borders even though you cannot.  It's a screen Zoom + Resolution issue rather than a PowerApps issue.

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

Victoria
Level 8

Good to know. Worked a treat thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,001)