Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mpezzutti
Level: Powered On

Storing into AzureBlob storage from a Collection

Hello

Im new to powerapps

Currently I have an app where I am collecting pictures and storing to the Azureblob storage and that is working ok. The problem is when the user is offline and has to take pictures and obviously they cannot load to the Azureblob storage.

I thought of doing a collection and then when the user is online it could append the information from the collection to the azure blob. Below is my code:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Set(tmperGuid,GUID() & AddMediaButton1.FileName);
Set(VarAzureFile,AzureBlobStorage.CreateFile("form-safety-critical-risk",tmperGuid,AddMediaButton1.Media));

Collect(tmppics, {FL: "form-safety-critical-risk", Filename: tmperGuid, Pic: AddMediaButton1.Media});

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How can I copy mt collection tmppics to my azureblob

Thank you so much

1 REPLY 1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Storing into AzureBlob storage from a Collection

@mpezzutti 

You can try using the below expression to upload multiple collected images to blob storage:
ForAll(pictures,AzureBlobStorage.CreateFile("test01",Name,URL))

Here pictures is the name of my collection, which has two columns (Name & URL), Name contains the File Name to be created on Blog, while URL has the Image.
"test01" is the name of my blob container.

Screenshots:MicrosoftTeams-image (79).png

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,656)