cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
José_Danilo
Level: Powered On

Submit form

Hello, I have a form that performs calculations daily, how do I make the calculations after the information is saved in the table? I would not like to go into each item and submit the table, I would like it to be all items automatically.

8 REPLIES 8
panand99
Level 10

Re: Submit form

@José_Danilo 

You can use ms-flow and runs in on all items/records.

José_Danilo

@panand99  Is there a tutorial on how to do it?

panand99
Level 10

Do you want it to calculated on schedule, if yes then you can creat a recurrence flow and update the items. There is a blog -https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Community-Blog/How-to-dynamically-create-records-from-...

you can refer that. Here it is creating multiple records dynamically based on one list to another.

José_Danilo

@panand99 I would not like to perform calculations in Flow, since they are already being performed on the forms, is it possible to just save all items? I am performing calculations in several fields.

Super User
Super User

Hi @José_Danilo 

Could you describe the types of calculations that you're carrying out on your form and the data source that you're using? If the calculations are not too complex, perhaps you could use a calculated column in SharePoint or SQL.

José_Danilo

@timl  Basically the calculations are of subtraction of dates, values ​​and lease for months in some cases, my data source is excel. I tried to stay with the calculations in excel, but the Powerapps can not see the information, when they are with formulas.

Highlighted
Microsoft ChnErl
Microsoft

Did you try to use collections before submitting your form?
You can save your calculations OnSelect event in your button to submit your form or even when your screen is visible perform your calculations, save them into a collection and allow user to make furter data input in you form and submit at the end.

You can check Collect and ClearCollect functions. If your form is not so big you can even create the UI with controls and just patch them without even using a form. That will allow you even more flexibility to make calculations, modifications or manipulations on your data.

José_Danilo

@timlThanks for the answer, after doing the calculations how do I update a collection for all items and then send it to excel?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,961)