cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
NW-PA
Level: Powered On

SubmitForm - Bad Request - There is no Service Item Line within the filter

I'm attempting to add a record to a Dynamics NAV table from a PowerApps form. I have a 'tick' icon that calls SubmitForm in the OnSelect event. It is returning error (400) Bad Request. (There is no Service Item Line within the filter. Filters: Document Type: Quote, Document No.: '', Service Item No.: 10004")

The table I'm trying to add a row to is called 'Service Line' which has a parent table called 'Service Item Line'. It seems to be the parent table that's appearing in the error?

Any thoughts?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
NW-PA

Re: SubmitForm - Bad Request - There is no Service Item Line within the filter

As a follow up to this issue. I have successfully added a row (using PowerApps SubmitForm) to a top level Dynamics Nav table like Jobs or Service Orders, but I'm struggling to do the same to a child table. The hierarchy in Service Orders for instance, is 'Service Orders' (top), 'Service Item Line' (potentially multiple child records belong to a single Service Order). Then there's another level down: Service Line (potentially multiple child records belong to a single 'Service Item Line'). Do I have to do anything different when using SubmitForm with a child table? I'm passing in values that I would've thought tie the child record to the parent record but still with no success. Any help would be greatly appreciated?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
NW-PA

Re: SubmitForm - Bad Request - There is no Service Item Line within the filter

As a follow up to this issue. I have successfully added a row (using PowerApps SubmitForm) to a top level Dynamics Nav table like Jobs or Service Orders, but I'm struggling to do the same to a child table. The hierarchy in Service Orders for instance, is 'Service Orders' (top), 'Service Item Line' (potentially multiple child records belong to a single Service Order). Then there's another level down: Service Line (potentially multiple child records belong to a single 'Service Item Line'). Do I have to do anything different when using SubmitForm with a child table? I'm passing in values that I would've thought tie the child record to the parent record but still with no success. Any help would be greatly appreciated?

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,511)