cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DFScogna
Level: Powered On

SubmitForm(FormName) - Suddenly failing and with no error message?

I'm working on finalizing an app that's been essentially working for weeks...all of a sudden on this one particular screen my SubmitForm button is completely failing.

The most frustrating part is it's not giving me an error either. It's not saying more info required or anything like that. All of a sudden the button is just acting as if its OnSelect reads "false" and it does nothing...even though as I mentioned it's been working for weeks before.

Anyone ever encounter anything like this? A SubmitForm fail with no error or indication of what's wrong?

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: SubmitForm(FormName) - Suddenly failing and with no error message?

Hi @DFScogna,

Would you please share more information of this app? Like what is the data source of the Edit Form that is failing? I cannot reproduce your issue. All edit forms in my apps are working perfectly.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
NPBA_AT
Level 8

Re: SubmitForm(FormName) - Suddenly failing and with no error message?

I am now experiencing the exact same symptoms. I have an app I have been working on for weeks and is now due to go live and suddenly the edit form will not submit. There is no error. You just click on the submit icon and nothing happens.  My data source is a sharepoint online list and I made one change to it yesterday. The app shows no errors.

This is very difficult to diagnose. Help, anyone?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,706)