cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rackabajsarn
Level: Powered On

Submitform/patch SQL fail

Hi,

I'm having problems changing or deleting a record from SQL using patch/submitform/remove. I have a feeling it might be related to me having non-english characters in my primary key column-name.. It might also be that I'm using an email as PK? See attached screenshots for error codes.

Just to try it, I'm using the auto-generated "start from data"-app. When I try another table with PK being just INT and column name "ID", there is no problem. I tried to change the column name in my table, but powerapps doesn't seem to want to update the table indexing. This gives me an error where powerapps is looking for the old column name. I'm guessing I have to remove data source for it to update?

Before I start the long journey to fix this, does anyone have an idea that will ease my pain?

Best regards,

Daniel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rackabajsarn

Re: Submitform/patch SQL fail

It was as I expected, the "ä" in my PK f*d it all up. In other columns it's alright though. Thanks for the tip @AndySid, I must have tried everything except that:)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AndySid
Level 8

I often have to refresh the data source when making tables changes, in view - data soruces, select and refresh

Rackabajsarn

It was as I expected, the "ä" in my PK f*d it all up. In other columns it's alright though. Thanks for the tip @AndySid, I must have tried everything except that:)

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,600)