cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarcoQ96
Level: Powered On

Substitute Images for Videos in a Gallery

I have set up a Gallery within my app which shows the items from and SP list. Within each item, there is a column containing a URL for a video, to which I have linked the video control on the Gallery. I deleted the default Image control and replaced it for a Video control.

Basically, what I would like to achieve, is for the user to be able to scroll through the horizontal Gallery and to be able to play whichever video they choose when they like, right there on the Gallery screen. The control seems to work fine with the URL from the SP list, and the videos will play simultaneously if I change the "Start" field to 'true'; however, if I run the app, the video control won't react if I try clicking on it to play a video.

Capture.JPG

If there are any suggestions as to how this can be achieved, I would greatly appreaciate it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
MarcoQ96

Re: Substitute Images for Videos in a Gallery

@yashag2255 

Thank you very much. I found my issue: I had to reorder my screen's contents so that the Gallery was in front of the screen's data card. Now the videos are working fine whenever I click on them directly on the Gallery screen.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@MarcoQ96 

It's strange that the video is not playing here. I tried to reproduce the issue but the video works fine in my case. Can you please try to remove your Sharepoint connection, then logout of your browser, clear the cahe, relogin and reconnect to the data source. This should resolve the issue.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!
Highlighted
MarcoQ96

@yashag2255 

Thank you very much. I found my issue: I had to reorder my screen's contents so that the Gallery was in front of the screen's data card. Now the videos are working fine whenever I click on them directly on the Gallery screen.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 197 members 3,700 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: