Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
luuminhvuong93
Level: Powered On

Sum nondelagable for SharepointList

Hi everyone,

my company has license of office 365 and I created a simple Powerapps survey form based on sharepoint list.

unfornately after reading about delegation, Sum/ Count function is not delegable for sharepoint data source...

Is there any  other workaround?

Currently only SQL server seems to be delegable for SUM function but I have never learnt to create it before and I dont know if it cost extra...

thanks for your kind attention

2 REPLIES 2
strategery
Level 8

Re: Sum nondelagable for SharepointList

There are probably people that can help, but you'll have to provide more information about how your app works and what you're trying to sum/count. Just for reference, I'm providing a link to Microsoft SQL Express, which is free. There are several free versions of SQL server out there if you search, but I have a feeling SQL may be overkill for what you wish to accomplish.

Link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/sql-server/sql-server-editions-express

luuminhvuong93
Level: Powered On

Re: Sum nondelagable for SharepointList

@strategery

Thanks for your reply,

I will provide more detail:

- My app is a survey form for people to  collect information about potential customers (similar to a census)

- The data will be large , each person will have over 1000 data point and counting ...

- I want to countrows to see how many number of customer that each person has surveyed (shown on their phone by filter username). And also SUM the potential revenue for each of those customers.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,245)