cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thanke
Level: Powered On

Syntax Help

I am really struggling with finding a complete reference on the syntax used within PowerApps.  Can anyone point me to a source that can supply me with a good reference guide of all the availble and functioning syntax that I can use within PowerApps.  

I know I can google specific functions, but I I don't know what I don't know so it is hard to get a handle on the complete picture of what I can do.

Thanks,

Todd

2 REPLIES 2
JRaasumaa
Level 10

Re: Syntax Help

@thanke wrote:

I am really struggling with finding a complete reference on the syntax used within PowerApps.  Can anyone point me to a source that can supply me with a good reference guide of all the availble and functioning syntax that I can use within PowerApps.  

I know I can google specific functions, but I I don't know what I don't know so it is hard to get a handle on the complete picture of what I can do.

Thanks,

Todd

I use this link daily:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/tutorials/formula-reference/

Not sure if that's what you are looking for but it has all the functions and formula's and syntax within.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Syntax Help

Also make sure when having a look at the documentation you use the correct quotes and semicolons and colons, these are based on the user preferences, for example:

en-us: one semicolon between functions

be-nl: two semicolons needed between functions

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,754)