cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thanke
Level: Powered On

Syntax Help

I am really struggling with finding a complete reference on the syntax used within PowerApps.  Can anyone point me to a source that can supply me with a good reference guide of all the availble and functioning syntax that I can use within PowerApps.  

I know I can google specific functions, but I I don't know what I don't know so it is hard to get a handle on the complete picture of what I can do.

Thanks,

Todd

2 REPLIES 2
JRaasumaa
Level 10

Re: Syntax Help

@thanke wrote:

I am really struggling with finding a complete reference on the syntax used within PowerApps.  Can anyone point me to a source that can supply me with a good reference guide of all the availble and functioning syntax that I can use within PowerApps.  

I know I can google specific functions, but I I don't know what I don't know so it is hard to get a handle on the complete picture of what I can do.

Thanks,

Todd

I use this link daily:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/tutorials/formula-reference/

Not sure if that's what you are looking for but it has all the functions and formula's and syntax within.

driverdo19
Level: Powered On

Re: Syntax Help

Also make sure when having a look at the documentation you use the correct quotes and semicolons and colons, these are based on the user preferences, for example:

en-us: one semicolon between functions

be-nl: two semicolons needed between functions

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 85 members 5,019 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: