cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nick_M
Level: Powered On

Textbox <br>

Hello i'm creating an app, 

With a couple of textinput i would like to display a couple of textinput values into a textbox 

My textinput named H1 H2 H3,

When i set in the textbox text value H1 & H2 & H3 the textbox shows the right value but without free space, i know you can use <br> in html is there any way to do this in powerapps?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
PowerApps Staff CarlosFigueira
PowerApps Staff

Re: Textbox <br>

You can use the Char function to insert a character that corresponds to a newline (HTML <br>). The character code for the newline is 10, so if you have this formula in your textbox:

H1.Text & Char(10) & H2.Text & Char(10) & H3.Text

You will have the textbox displaying the value of the three input boxes in different lines.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
PowerApps Staff CarlosFigueira
PowerApps Staff

You can use the Char function to insert a character that corresponds to a newline (HTML <br>). The character code for the newline is 10, so if you have this formula in your textbox:

H1.Text & Char(10) & H2.Text & Char(10) & H3.Text

You will have the textbox displaying the value of the three input boxes in different lines.

View solution in original post

Point

Use this function to send data with new Line --- Char(10) function is equal to HTML <br>

Office365.SendEmail("support@pointsolutions.net","Client Support Form","Below is the Client Details: " & Text_Name.Text & Char(10) & "Client's Email: " & Text_Email.Text & Char(10) & "Client's Contact : " & Text_Contact.Text & Char(10) & "Total Time Spent: " & Dropdown_SupportHour.Selected.Value & Char(10) & "Travelling Cost: " & Text_TravelCost.Text & Char(10) & "Complaint: " & Text_Remarks.Text & Char(10), {Attachments:Table({Name:"Signature.jpg",ContentBytes:Signature.Image ,'@odata.type':""})})

Point

Use this function to send data with new Line --- Char(10) function is equal to HTML <br>

Office365.SendEmail("info@domai.com","Client Support Form","Below is the Client Details: " & Text_Name.Text & Char(10) & "Client's Email: " & Text_Email.Text & Char(10) & "Client's Contact : " & Text_Contact.Text & Char(10) & "Total Time Spent: " & Dropdown_SupportHour.Selected.Value & Char(10) & "Travelling Cost: " & Text_TravelCost.Text & Char(10) & "Complaint: " & Text_Remarks.Text & Char(10), {Attachments:Table({Name:"Signature.jpg",ContentBytes:Signature.Image ,'@odata.type':""})})

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,872)