cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PoohBear
Level 8

The app didn't start correctly. Try refreshing your browser.

After republishing an app I am receiving the following error. "The app didn't start correctly. Try refreshing your browser." I know others have experienced this but I did not see a resolution. Can someone assist?

11 REPLIES 11
ProNewbie
Level: Powered On

Re: The app didn't start correctly. Try refreshing your browser.

go to the powerapps portal, on this powerapp select the ... symbol, Details, and versions, and republish the 2nd newest version, then make the changes again.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

PoohBear
Level 8

I keep getting the same message. I had to restore the last version that did not have this issue. Then if I make changes and republish the same things keeps happening. 

ProNewbie

ok, so what we know now, is that the changes you are making are creating this problem right ?

can you please write which changes are you making ?

PoohBear
Level 8

I don't think its the changes because this app was built prior to being able to have one app for different screen sizes. So I have the exact same app built for a mobile device with the exact same changes and it does not have any issues. 

All I did was add a button to reset a people picker field. 

ProNewbie

ok, I was thinking if you can republish it without making changes and see if it happens again, and then try to make a small change and republish it, like adding a label with a text, and see if it does it

Highlighted
PoohBear
Level 8

Actually, the very first change I made prior to adding the button was changing text in a label and it still gave me the error. I guess I am going to have to open an official ticket with Microsoft because I need to have this issue resolved. 

ProNewbie

If it gives you this error just by editing a text in a label so yes, I think it's the case to open a ticket, sorry for not fixing your problem

good luck !

PowerApps Staff cherie
PowerApps Staff

Hi,

could you please give us the session id? it should be in the more section of the error page.

Thanks

Cherie

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @PoohBear ,

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

Please consider restore your app to previous version, and then made some changes to it, then re-publish it again, check if the issue is solved.

More details about restoring app to previous version, please check the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/restore-an-app

If the issue still exists, please consider capture the Session ID of your app, then submit an assisted support ticket along with the captured Session ID through the following link:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/get-sessionid

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,394)