Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Qing
Level: Powered On

The control doesn't move when I move the scrollbar

Hello Everyone,

I create a scrollable screen to display all my control. Everything is OK when I don't move the scrollbar.

you can refer to the following snapshot.

Before.PNG

When I move the scrollbar on the right, the screen looks messy. Like the following snapshot.

Do you know why? And how could I fix this issue?

After.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: The control doesn't move when I move the scrollbar

Hey @Qing 

Can you ensure that all the controls that you added are inside the datacard of the Canvas for the scrollable screen?

Sometimes, what happens is, when they are not added appropriately inside the datacard, this won't work when the app is scrolled. You can check this from the left menu of the controls, all the controls should be under the DataCard.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PowerAddict
Level 10

Are any of the C or Y coordinates of these controls not set to absolute values?

---
If you like this reply, please give kudos. And if this solves your problem, please accept this reply as the solution. Thanks!

Hardit(Haman)
Qing

@PowerAddict Yes, each control has an absolute value. But why everything is ok when I use the blank screen template to create?

PowerAddict
Level 10

Do you really need a scrollable screen though? Also, are all you controls including the form inside a canvas?

---
If you like this reply, please give kudos. And if this solves your problem, please accept this reply as the solution. Thanks!

Hardit(Haman)
Qing

Yes, I need to use scrollbar screen to create the following layout. I didn't use the form to include my controls.

I use the flow to save my data.

layout.png

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hey @Qing 

Can you ensure that all the controls that you added are inside the datacard of the Canvas for the scrollable screen?

Sometimes, what happens is, when they are not added appropriately inside the datacard, this won't work when the app is scrolled. You can check this from the left menu of the controls, all the controls should be under the DataCard.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,990)