cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DonB
Level: Powered On

The gateway did not receive a response from 'Microsoft.CommonDataModel'... when accessing Entites

When attempting to access the Entities from the CDS menu within PowerApps, I receive the following error:

"The gateway did not receive a response from 'Microsoft.CommonDataModel' within the specified time period."  

I have been experiencing this continuously for some time.  From past comments, there appears to be a known resolution to this issue.  Thank you for your help.  

9 REPLIES 9
PowerApps Staff emelayya
PowerApps Staff

Re: The gateway did not receive a response from 'Microsoft.CommonDataModel'... when accessing Entite

Hi DonB,

Can you please send your session id after reproducing the issue?

To get the Session ID which can help us get logs for the issue:

1. Open the app in PowerApps Studio
  2. Run the app
  3. Wait for the failure to happen
  4. Then if you go back to App List in PowerApps Studio, and click the Account page
  5. On the Account page, you will see Session Id under Diagnostics
  6. Please copy and paste the session id here

Thanks,

Eman

DonB

Re: The gateway did not receive a response from 'Microsoft.CommonDataModel'... when accessing Entite

I hope this is it:

Session ID: a91bcb88-e582-4aaa-5182-11550ed296cb

My instance name is "buildercommerce"

Thanks!

Don

DonB

I hope this is it:

Session ID: a91bcb88-e582-4aaa-5182-11550ed296cb

My instance name is "buildercommerce"

Thanks!

Don

DonB

Keep in mind this error occurs when accessing "Entities" through the "Common Data Services" menu and is independent of any App.  I understand its a back-end systems fix.

DonB

Hi,

This issue is still unresolved.  I understand this is a backend systems issue.  Can it please be addressed and notify me?  Thank you!

PowerApps Staff emelayya
PowerApps Staff

Thanks for reporting this issue, we are currently investigating the issue.

Thanks,

Eman

DonB

Thank you.

DonB

As of 1:00 PST on 1/31, this error still exists.  It does appear from other posts that this issue has been resolved previously by the backend system staff.  Please have them address this issue since it has been pending for weeks.  Thank you.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi DonB,

Are you now still experiencing this issue? When attempting to access the Entities from the CDS menu within PowerApps, I don’t get the error that you said.
Please feel free reply if you are still getting the issue.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,673)