cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
szickov
Level: Powered On

The same data in Detail Screen for any record in BrowseScreen

Today I automatically created an app (datasource- Sharepoint list; "Create an app from your data").

When I choose any record in PowerApp BrowseScreen  (press  ">" to Navigate to DetailScreen1"), I see the same data (in DetailScreen)  for each record (in BrowseScereen), except of several rows.

This is my third PowerApp application.

I checked my first app created some month ago (it use another Sharepoint datasource), it works great.

I tryed recreate it today ("Create an app from your data")- the same situation- it shows the same data in DetailScreen for each record

file01.JPGdetailScreen.JPG

When I open myapp in edit mode and then use application preview (F5), app working fine.

But when  I open created app on mobile devices or on computer, then any record that I check first,  displays correctly in DetailScreen, but when I choose any other, it displays the same as in the first record.

Is it  current PowerApp version error? 

11 REPLIES 11
AndySid
Level 8

Re: The same data in Detail Screen for any record from BrowseScreen

Could you explain further, you say in preview (in browser?) works OK, on device it works OK?

szickov

Hi,

In edit mode works ok:

00.JPG

But on mobile devices (when I load created app) or on computer, when I choose "Play",

01.JPG

...and want to see any record (1,2, 3.....)....

02.JPG

... I see such situation:

- only the record that I choose first (any record- 1,2,3...) after loading an app displays correctly in DetailScreen, but when I choose any other record, I see incorrect data- only the first four rows  in DetailScreen are displayed correctly, another rows shows the same info, as for first record I choose after loading an app.

When I close an app and load again- the situation repeats, only the record that I choose first displays correctly.

AndySid
Level 8

how many records in your source?

szickov

27 records in my Sharepoint list.

But  I have another app, created some month ago . It uses another Sharepoint list as datasource and works ok.

Yesterday I tried recreate it with current PowerApp version to check the problem (is it with My current Sharepoint list, or not) and have the same situation- only some rows in DetailScreen displays corretly.

Jooster

I had the same issue.

The Form is revceiving the right Item, but the datacard values ( fields inside the card ! ) are referring to the wrong information.

Should refer to ThisItem.YourColumn, or ThisItem.YourColumn.Value

Possibly this value can also be Parent.Default but then the parent, the Card, should refer to ThisItem.YourColumn, or ThisItem.YourColumn.Value

szickov

Hi,

But I nothing changed. It is automatically created application. All the cards and parent forms in DetailScreen looks the same.

2019-01-18_103655.jpg

And it work fine, but only  in powerapps preview mode (on F5).

Jooster

Exactly the same with me. Very frustrating, you think the error is also with your own adjustments.

Jooster

nice if you would mark my answer as a solution, if it is the solution

szickov

It seems, that problem is national (non-english) symbols.

I tried to build simple application, where all column names in SP List have only eng letters and it works fine.

Then I changed one column name (used national letters) and rebuild application. And have a problem as I described 😞

But I think, it is a new PowerApp bug, because my first app with natioanal letters works fine.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 166 members 5,351 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: