cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
PAUserRV
Level: Power Up

The server did not received a response from an upstream server

The complete error message is 

 

SPCallToCreateCR.Run failed: { "error": { "code": 502, "source": "australia-001.azure-apim.net", "clientRequestId": "8b59ac34-63f7-4923-b4d7-aef88dc19ffd", "message": "BadGateway", "innerError": { "error": { "code": "NoResponse", "message": "The server did not received a response from an upstream server. Request tracking id '08586538655802376888134589145CU31'." } } } }

 

Please help.

 

Trying to call a stored procedure from within powerapps.

 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
hermtro
Level: Powered On

Re: The server did not received a response from an upstream server

My issue ended up being that I changed a field name in my database and the old field name was being referenced in the Stored Procedure Call, so that Stored Procedure call failed... nothing wrong with PowerApps in this case for me.

 

Updated the stored proc, everything works fine again. 🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JAG01
Level: Powered On

Re: The server did not received a response from an upstream server

Hi, any workaround for this error? Thanks in advance.

jdvroum
Level: Powered On

Re: The server did not received a response from an upstream server

I got the same message :

 

flow powerapps pbl 2019-02-20.jpg

TopShelf-MSFT
Level 10

Re: The server did not received a response from an upstream server

Hi Everyone,

 

I'm sorry to hear you were receiving this error. The following thread had users getting the same error message and there are are a few helpful replies. 

 

You can view the thread here. 

 

@TopShelf-MSFT 

Highlighted
jdvroum
Level: Powered On

Re: The server did not received a response from an upstream server

Hello,

 

I succed to fix this problem when a create again my flow. Maybe I made a mistake somewhere ?!

hermtro
Level: Powered On

Re: The server did not received a response from an upstream server

My issue ended up being that I changed a field name in my database and the old field name was being referenced in the Stored Procedure Call, so that Stored Procedure call failed... nothing wrong with PowerApps in this case for me.

 

Updated the stored proc, everything works fine again. 🙂

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,806)