Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
kcatch9
Level: Powered On

Turn off Experimental Features without loading the app

So, 

Here's what I'm experiencing: I've got an app that has about 26 fairly complex screens.  Prior to yesterday, I had very little trouble loading the app in the web editor.  Yesterday, I turned on a number of the experimental features (all but 2 actually).  Now, this morning, I've tried loading the editor, and it simply sits in "loading", "Loading", "Loading".  

I've tried everything I can think of: switched browswers, cleared cache/cookies, closed/reopened browser, signed out & back in, shut down and reopened computer... no success.  

The only thing that I can think of that might be causing this would be one (or more) of the experimental features.  (I'm not very patient... I've let the "loading" run about 30 minutes at longest length... I've tried reloading about 4-5 times.)

Here's my dilemma: I can't seem to turn off the experimental features without loading the app... I can't load the app because of the experimental features.  

Any advice anyone can give me? 

Thanks,

Kyle

1 REPLY 1
kcatch9
Level: Powered On

Re: Turn off Experimental Features without loading the app

Update: the app finally loaded after waiting just over 30 minutes... still would like to know if there is a way to turn off app experimental features without loading app.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,795)