Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
synergi_dyereng
Level: Powered On

UI not refreshing properly

Hi all,

Have an interesting problem with a PowerApp I've developed. It's fairly complex multi-tab interface that uses variables to show/hide form elements. 

Sometimes, when skipping between the tabs, the form elements will only half redraw, as if they've frozen halfway through their "reappear" animation. Something like this:

Broken UI

Notice the truncated dropdown and the field labels. If I click out of the tab and back in, it redraws fine, but this is obviously not a great experience for the client.

Anyone seen anything similar and have any suggestions for preventing it?

Dave

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PowerApps Staff _Corey_
PowerApps Staff

Re: UI not refreshing properly

@synergi_dyereng The auto-height fix for forms and labels has completed deployment with version 3.18124.  You will need to republish your apps for the fix to take effect.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PowerApps Staff _Corey_
PowerApps Staff

@synergi_dyereng We have committed a fix that should address all auto-height issues in Forms for both Classic Render and Improved Rendering.  It is scheduled to hit production in mid-January.  I will update this thread again when it is deployed, or if the release schedule changes for any reason.

PowerApps Staff _Corey_
PowerApps Staff

@synergi_dyereng The auto-height fix for forms and labels has completed deployment with version 3.18124.  You will need to republish your apps for the fix to take effect.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,309)