Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
egallis
Level 10

Unable to Import package, undefinitely loading package

Hello,

I exported a SharePoint form last june in a ZIP file and today I try to import it elsewhere but the import function stays indefinitly stuck at the "Loading package..." step :

Image 1.png

I never get the next page where I can indeed import the package.

It's like the inner structure of the json files evolved since june and is now not supported by the latest PowerApps Core. Would that be possible ?

Any ideas ?

Emmanuel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
egallis
Level 10

Re: Unable to Import package, undefinitely loading package

Hello all,

Last friday's PowerApps core delivery seems to have fixed the issue. Export/import is now working fine.

Emmanuel

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @egallis 

That could very well be possible since export import is a preview feature and the JSON structure must have changed over time

Regards,

Reza Dorrani

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @egallis ,

Do you want to import a SharePoint Custom form app into your PowerApps Environment?

If you want to import a SharePoint Custom form app into your PowerApps Environment using "Import Package (preview)" functionality, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently.

Currently, within PowerApps, the "Import Package (preview)" functionality could only be used to import srtandalone canvas app zip package file, it could not be used to import SharePoint Custom form app (created via PowerApps) package file.

I have made a test on my side (import canvas app package file), "Import Package (preview)" functionality works well. The screenshot as below:5.jpg

6.JPG

If the issue also still exists, please consider clear cache of your browser, sign in your PowerApps again, try the "Import Package (preview)" funationality again, check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Johnnyan
Level: Powered On

I think this has nothing to do with browser caching,  we also had these issues for a few days now (no matter the browser).

I don't understand why there is no kind of notification on the platform, this is clearly an issues for many people. The entire deployment process is a mess on this platform to be honest. All this combined with the licensing changes announced for October make it harder and harder recommending this Microsoft product to others...

DiegoFM

What license changes?

Johnnyan

Oh, you can read more about it here, take a look especially at the connectors related part, SQL for example will become premium, that will sure impact many.

RuslanG

We have the same bug with Export/Import. @v-xida-msft any updates here?

egallis
Level 10

It seems that the export function as well is having troubles... Here is the message I get:

Image 1.png

Are you aware of any outage at the moment, specifically in Europe ?

Strangely, on another I get the export page to show up but it takes about 1 minute to display. It's very slow (compared with what it used to be a couple of months ago).

Emmanuel

Johnnyan

Yes, as you can see in other similar topics, both export and import are not currently working.

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi All,

I did report this and here is the response

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,615)