cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cyberco01
Level 8

Unable to attach in Powerapps form

Dear All,

I put a Attachments control on the Powerapps form and published it. When I try to attach the atachment appears as unsaved and when i click on Save button, attachment disappears.

I removed whatever workflows were attached to SP List. Now, it is a simple form.

Please have a look at the video of how it is happening.

Kindly help in this matter.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Unable to attach in Powerapps form

Hey!

Happy that it worked for you. Please not that delays caused in uploading attachments might be a common issue. But also, while working with powerapps, sharepoint, flow etc., if you are facing such errors, log out of the window and start a fresh session - this works most of the time.

Thanks,

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hey! 

Can you share a screenshot of where you are trying to attach an attachment? In the GIF file you posted, I can only see a test entry being created. 

Also, could you please share a screenshot of the powerapps form? We will be able to assist you better that way.

Thanks, 

cyberco01
Level 8

@yashag2255 I click on Attach Form in the form, that time beside the attachment - Unsaved appears. Then I click on Save form and the attachment disappears. I tried to remove the attachment data card and put new one and publish. Still no luck.

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hey!

I see that. Can you have a look at the powerapps editor and check the properties of the attachment data card. Also, if you coulp post a screenshot of that over here, we can assist you better. 

Please have a look a the screenshot below: pappsd.png

Thanks, 

cyberco01
Level 8

Attachment-PropertiesField.PNG

cyberco01
Level 8

Attachment-PropertiesField2.PNG

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi!

The attachment configuration in your form is correct. Can you try logging out of the current session, close the browser and then start a fresh session and then try uploading the files?

In the below screenshots you can see that -> When I attach a new file, the "Unsaved" text appears and then I save it. And upon viewing the item I can see the attchment over there. Please also check the size of the attachment that you are uploading. 

ssps1.pngssps2.png

Thanks, 

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

cyberco01
Level 8

Thanks a Lot Sir, the closing browser option worked and I am able to attach. But, I have to refresh the screen for the attachment icon to appear on list page. Is it the normal working. Also, there is a delay in uploading - file size is in KB - 11, 222 etc.Saved_Worked.PNG

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hey!

Happy that it worked for you. Please not that delays caused in uploading attachments might be a common issue. But also, while working with powerapps, sharepoint, flow etc., if you are facing such errors, log out of the window and start a fresh session - this works most of the time.

Thanks,

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 178 members 6,236 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: