Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
sanjosé
Level: Powered On

Unable to click on the top of my app

Greeting PowerRangers! 🙂

There are a few buttons in my canvas application positioned to Y = 0. And the top few pixels (about 10pixels) of these buttons are not clickable in play mode. 

I have checked the page source of the application in the browser and it seems that the problem is a div with the class = "notification-host". This div includes the progress inditcator with z-index:3001. So this div is completely covers the top of the application. 

Is there any way to hide the progress indicator? I have my own loaders, so i dont need the built-in one.

thanks,

San-José

2 REPLIES 2
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Unable to click on the top of my app

Hey @sanjosé 

I carried out a test on my side and I am able to click the buttons anywhere. Can you please check if there is some overlay with any other control control. If so, you can set the order for this button at the top. This can be done by selecting the control from left menu and open the options and select Reorder to Bring to Front. 

There is no way to disable the progress indicators on the top.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!
sanjosé
Level: Powered On

Re: Unable to click on the top of my app

Hi @yashag2255 !

Thanks for the quick response and your help, i appreciate your kindness! 🙂

There is no overlay on my buttons in the app, they are at the top in the order.

But I have created a clean, new app, and added one button positioned Y=0.  Here is a screenshot of the problem.:

PROGRESSINDICATOR.pngBrowser: ChromeThis is the inspect mode of chrome. You can see that the semi-transparent thin blue line at the top covers 10px height of my button. That's the overlay, but it is not within my app. And not just non-clickable, there is no hover effect too. 
If there is no way to remove this, there should be somekind of warning or information about it when the user want to add a control there. Or the progress indicator should be at the very top of the page, maybe? 🙂

2 poor solutions have come to my mind. Take the risk that my clients don't bear any kind of excessive perfectionism :D,  and leave the buttons there, or add some (10px exactly) margin to the whole thing, and rethink the design with this limitation. 

Do you have any other idea?

thank you for your kindness,
San-José

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,439)