cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kd2019
Level: Powered On

Unable to see attachment

Hi there,

I am new to powerapps and with non technical background. I was doing some customization with meeting capture app and got stuck at a point.

I have made 2 buttons instead of one (Start Meeting which is by default), another button is "Meetng Prepration" which takes to a page where we can add attachments to be shared during the meeting with all the attendees.

Now the issue is whenever i add any attachment in the meeting prepration screen and save them, i want them to appear in screen during the meeting. which i am unable to.

Hope I make the picture clear. Any and all suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Unable to see attachment

Hi @kd2019 

Check the updated version of the meeting capture App, which has an added attachment feature

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Community-App-Samples/Meeting-Capture-V2/td-p/342028

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Highlighted
kd2019
Level: Powered On

Hi  Reza,

Thank you for the response. I think I have'nt posted the querry with proper detail and I am sorry for that.

Issue is not that I cannot add attachment. The real issue is I have made 2 seperate buttons at the home page (1. start meeting & 2. meeting prepration) both the buttons take me to different screens. Button 2 is for pre-meeting preprations (suppose I want to share an image or PPT with meeting attendees, or want to send them a mail to share their reports. So that every one who is going to join the meeting can share their reports prior to the meeting. Now when attaachment is added and saved in "meeting prepration" screen, I want them to appear in screen 1 which is meeting.

Please refer to the attached images. Image 1 is of Home screen, Image 2 is of Meeting prepration screen (where i add attachment prior to meeting), Image 3 is of during the meeting.

Thanks

Super User
Super User

@kd2019 

It might be a good idea to share the Item property of your form and also the Default property of your DataCard.  Any code that should be populating your attachments would be helpful to see.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,716)