cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
taramoe
Level: Powered On

Use UpdateIf to update a multi-select person/group in SharePoint

I have a multi-select person/group field in SharePoint.  I'd like the users to be able to use the PowerApp to select multiple people from the address book and have it update into the multi-select person/group field in my SharePoint list.  I know it's possible to do a single person but finding it difficult to figure out the multi-select.

Is this even possible?

The below is showing my field called 'SSM' that is the single select person/group field, which works perfectly, and my 'AttendeesOptional' field that is the multi-select person/group field.  This is part of an UpdateIf statement.

SSM: {'@odata.type': "#Microsoft.Azure.Connectors.SharePoint.SPListExpandedUser",
Claims: Concatenate("i:0#.f|membership|",SSMDropdown.Selected.Email), DisplayName: SSMDropdown.Selected.DisplayName,
Email:SSMDropdown.Selected.Email, Department: "", JobTitle: "", Picture: ""},

AttendeesOptional: {'@odata.type': "#Microsoft.Azure.Connectors.SharePoint.SPListExpandedUser",
Claims: Concatenate("i:0#.f|membership|",AttendeesOptionalDropdown.Selected.Email), DisplayName: AttendeesOptionalDropdown.Selected.DisplayName,
Email:AttendeesOptionalDropdown.Selected.Email, Department: "", JobTitle: "", Picture: ""},

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 192 members 5,413 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: