cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

User does not have active entitlements

I have a colleague who is getting the below message displayed when trying to open an app in PowerApps. When she attempted to open an app this message was displayed Session ID: 62da8a25-af10-49d0-858c-2483edb410b2.

Something went wrong. Please try again later.

The user with object identifier 'b70b1ce6-c130-4e13-9ead-141581e406b7' in tenant '50f6071f-bbfe-401a-8803-673748e629e2' does not have any active entitlements to use PowerApps.

The user is currently on trial of PowerApps and is due to expire in a week then roll over onto Plan 2 of PowerApps. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: User does not have active entitlements

Hi @Anonymous,

Was this app created by himself before the trail expired? Would you please let him create a new app now and try to open it again?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Anonymous,

Was this app created by himself before the trail expired? Would you please let him create a new app now and try to open it again?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

This has now resolved itself. However have placed responses to your question below. 

Was this app created by himself before the trail expired? - The app was created by another user prior to the trial expiring, the user had also accessed the app prior to the trial expiring. 

The same issue when trying to customize list form. 

Any thoughts?

ereyaz
Level: Powered On

Hi Team,

Today I am also getting the same issue after extendng trial period.

The user with object identifier '' in tenant '' does not have any active entitlements to use PowerApps.

Can anyone please suggest. how to see my existing creaetd apps.

How much time it take to auto resolved.

Thanks in Advance. 

clanderson70

Has this been resolved?  I have several users with E3 License in my organization reporting the same error.  Some of the users had to signup with Trials, most did not.   We need to understand the issue and the solution quickly.  

Thank you 

AlexBe

Hi Team,

Can we please get an update? Same happened in my organization to an E3 user.

From what I understand (and that's also true for most of our users) they should be able to use powerapps with non premium connections as part of the office 365 plan.

Alex

clanderson70

Hi Alex, There doesn't seem to be anyone from Microsoft monitoring or contributing to this forum. 

From what we're experiencing this issue is not persistant and corrects itself same day. 

Hope this is helpful, good luck to you. 

RaviAchhwa

Hi All,

I am facing the same issue, at client site and is very difficult to waste a day and wait if issue resolved automatically.

The user with object identifier '7b56c8ba-1b19-4c29-919c-4080c2bab845' in tenant '4f6e1565-c2c7-43cb-8a4c-0981d022ce20' does not have an entitlement to use PowerApps.

If someone has any updates on resolution please?

Thanks

Highlighted
sarveshshinde15

The only reason is licensing. Today I had faced same issue and got it fixed by changing license.

Please check what licenses are assigned to the user. For F1 licenses you will get this error while creating or editing the app. You should assign E3 license to user.

And there could be chance that admin have disabled/disallowed PowerApps sub license under E3. Please check with admin once. Refer this URL.

Hope this helps.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,825)