Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
klasve_
Level: Powered On

User with correct list permissions can'n load powerapp based on that list

Hi,

My user with permission to read and write a sharepoint list connected to our PowerApp can't load list data. 

It worked flawless until this friday but now it doesn't work. It started crumbling when I activated the publish tools for sharepoint server. Now I have de activated it but it doesnt work.

The user can start the app but the data wont show and when trying to add a list object the error message;

"Du har inte behörighet att visa den här datan. Serverrespons: Not a valid connector Error response."

wich translates to; "You dont have permissions to view this data. Server response: Not a valid connector Error response".
I have tried to re add the user to the sharepoint list multiple times, create a new app with that list as a connector but that doesn't work either.

Any suggestions?

Regards
Klas
1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: User with correct list permissions can'n load powerapp based on that list

Hi @klasve_ ,

Is it a SharePoint Online list or SharePoint server? Can this user normally access the list and manage the items directly in SharePoint site? What is the permission that you give to the user/

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,856)