cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
sannadisarath
Level: Powered On

Users not able to add custom connector in PowerApps(App)

Hi All,

I have build a custom connector and added many Graph API functions to it, i was successfully able to pull and add information through custom connector, but when i share the app to the other users, they couldnt able to add custom connector connection to the app, I have P2 liscense in powerapps, do the users who are using my app with custom connector needs to have P2 liscense too?, please help me on this.

image004.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Users not able to add custom connector in PowerApps(App)

Hi @sannadisarath 

The users trying to use this custom connector must have either P1 or P2 PowerApps licenses.

As per the documentation: The free plan doesn’t allow you to share connections or custom connectors with other people in your company.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

sannadisarath

Developers who have P2 liscense can create and share the connectors, previous we have only roles for two users, now i have opened connection to all users in organization, now it works, run the below command to enable
Set-AzureADServicePrincipal -ObjectId {GUID} -AppRoleAssignmentRequired $false

2 REPLIES 2
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @sannadisarath 

The users trying to use this custom connector must have either P1 or P2 PowerApps licenses.

As per the documentation: The free plan doesn’t allow you to share connections or custom connectors with other people in your company.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

sannadisarath

Developers who have P2 liscense can create and share the connectors, previous we have only roles for two users, now i have opened connection to all users in organization, now it works, run the below command to enable
Set-AzureADServicePrincipal -ObjectId {GUID} -AppRoleAssignmentRequired $false

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,115)