cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Visibility of labels cut off in power apps customized form in chrome browser

Hi Team,  

we are facing one browser Issue in PowerApps customized forms, "DataCardKey" text has been cut off when I am viewing my form in Chrome browser . We are facing this issue since last week . 

there is no issue If I am viewing the form from powerapps preview and IE . We getting this issue only in IE. Is this issue due to powerapps updates ?

attached the snapshots for more information .

Regards,

Mahesh.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PowerApps Staff _Corey_
PowerApps Staff

Re: Ioff in power apps customized form in chrome browser

@Anonymous @James_Hellfeier @bhayden @kayleegoose @yboureguaa The auto-height fix for forms and labels has completed deployment with version 3.18124.  You will need to republish your apps for the fix to take effect.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Visibility of labels cut off in power apps customized form in chrome browser

hi @Anonymous,

I have made a test on my side. There’s no issue on my side.

Please reset your chrome browser to default setting.

Please take a try to turn on the “improved app rendering(final validation) option within Advanced setting of App settings of APP settings ,check if the issue is solved.

Regards

Eason

Community Support Team _ Eason YU
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
James_Hellfeier
Level: Powered On

Re: Visibility of labels cut off in power apps customized form in chrome browser

Still happening using FireFox on my end. The Datacard labels will be "cut-off" when I first load a page, however if I go back a page and then relink to the first page the Datacard labels are fine.

bhayden

We are also experiencing this issue as of a couple of weeks ago. This is in fact related to an update as if I restore the app to a previous powerapps version, the issue is gone.

Enabling "Improved App Rendering" does seem to fix this issue, however "Improved App Rendering" comes with it's own issues that cause my app to be unusable.

James_Hellfeier

Guess I have to pick my poison then. Either cut off labels, or buggy scrolling (along with other issues.)

bhayden

For the moment I have chosen a third option, which is to not use the app rendering and to not update my app for now. I know this is a terrible choice, but it is the only way to get the app to work the way we want it.

PowerApps Staff _Corey_
PowerApps Staff

@Anonymous @James_Hellfeier @bhayden We have identified an issue with auto-height and we are currently testing a fix.  I will update this thread further when we have release details.

@bhayden What is the version of your app that is known to be good?  You can access all saved versions via https://web.powerapps.com > Apps > {your app here} > ... > Details > Versions.

bhayden

It looks like the last working version was 3.18104.19

PowerApps Staff _Corey_
PowerApps Staff

@Anonymous @James_Hellfeier @bhayden We have committed a fix that should address all auto-height issues in Forms for both Classic Render and Improved Rendering.  It is scheduled to hit production in mid-January.  I will update this thread again when it is deployed, or if the release schedule changes for any reason.

kayleegoose

I'm having the same problem. Commenting so I get a notification when it's updated. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,559)