cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sparky13
Level: Powered On

Web Authoring - Abnormal Termination

Am repeatedly getting Abornmal Terminations within 10 seconds of the loading the project.

WebAuthoring abnormal termination.
Client date/time: 2018-01-22T06:03:42.897Z
Version: 2.0.750 (v2.0.750.65113030)
Session ID: de288f95-48a4-4023-bc57-1fda27f4bc50
description: {"error":{"isTrusted":true,"detail":{"exception":{}},"message":"Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'indexOf' of undefined","filename":"https://cdn-paaprodeau.azureedge.net/v2.0.750.65113030/studio/openSource/unmodified/knockout/knockout-3.4.0.js?v=2.0.750.65113030","lineno":16,"colno":439,"error":{},"NONE":0,"CAPTURING_PHASE":1,"AT_TARGET":2,"BUBBLING_PHASE":3,"type":"error","target":"[window]","currentTarget":"[window]","eventPhase":2,"bubbles":false,"cancelable":true,"defaultPrevented":false,"composed":false,"timeStamp":77100.175,"srcElement":"[window]","returnValue":true,"cancelBubble":false,"path":["[window]"],"composedPath":"[function]","stopPropagation":"[function]","stopImmediatePropagation":"[function]","preventDefault":"[function]","initEvent":"[function]"},"errorLine":16,"errorCharacter":439,"errorUrl":"https://cdn-paaprodeau.azureedge.net/v2.0.750.65113030/studio/openSource/unmodified/knockout/knockout-3.4.0.js?v=2.0.750.65113030","errorMessage":"Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'indexOf' of undefined","setPromise":"[function]","exception":{}}
stack: null
errorNumber: 0
errorMessage: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'indexOf' of undefined
3 REPLIES 3
MarcBailey
Level 8

Re: Web Authoring - Abnormal Termination

I had the same problem - it would lock me out of my App completely.  Then I would start over with a Backup and it would do the same thing everytime I would edit a Gallery, Save the App and then upon opening again I would get the Web Authoring kiss of death message again.

You might not have the same problem as my occurrence but mine was based upon a PowerApps issue that is suppose to be fix in the next release.  I was told the Web Authoring - Abnormal Termination was triggered from the code "Gallery.AllItems".  You may want to find a workaround for the Gallery.AllItems code and see if it works then.

It took me 45 days from the time I posted a Support Ticket to get the feedback that it was a PowerApps issue.  Good luck...

sparky13
Level: Powered On

That sounds extremely promising...

Was this exclusively on the web version or did you have the same issue on the Windows 10 App?

MarcBailey
Level 8

This was on the Web version.  I didn't run it in Studio(Windows mode).  PowerApps will be a great platform when they address some of the core issues which I am hoping will be within the next 30 days.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,130)