cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris333
Level: Powered On

Web Studio Issue

Hello, I was working on my app and made some changes to one of my forms. I saved and exited the app. Now that I went back to the editor I am getting a weird error that won't allow me I to edit my app anymore. I have variables on a lot of my screens and when i go into the edit mode it is showing all of the variables as visible and when I do try to click into any of the object I cannot edit/delete any of them . 

I am using the chrome browser and I have already tried to restore my previous session. 

9 REPLIES 9
PowerApps Staff shekz
PowerApps Staff

Re: Web Studio Issue

Hey @Chris333 - Can you please share the session ID and provide a screenshot of the error you're getting ?

Here's how to get the session ID: Web Studio > Account > Diagnostics > Session Details 

Chris333

Image is attached and the session detail is below. Good thing is the app still functions for the end user but I cannot edit anything. 

Session ID: fb2bdad0-845e-439c-b97f-3d65cfa4eaf0
PowerApps 3.18075.22

Highlighted
Chris333

Image is attached and the session detail is below. Good thing is the app still functions for the end user but I cannot edit anything. 

Session ID: fb2bdad0-845e-439c-b97f-3d65cfa4eaf0
PowerApps 3.18075.22

PowerApps Staff shekz
PowerApps Staff

Thanks Chris, for the session ID. From a cursory look, there seems to be some issue with Title_DataCard4, but I'll have to request one of our devs to delve deeper into the problem and figure out whats going on.

The screenshot of the error isnt very clear. I wanted to see the error you're getting when trying to edit the form. Can you please provide another screenshot?

Chris333

in the screen shot below, i proceeded to "delete" form5, after clicking delete the red X showed up but form 5 is still there. 

Additionally. The screen that is show in capture3 is not what should display as I have a variable set that should populate an overlay.

One part of the variable, store manager is seen, but all the other pieces are not displaying correctly.  

PowerApps Staff shekz
PowerApps Staff

Thanks. What errors do you see when you run the App Checker (screenshot attached) on the top right corner of web studio. 

Clicking the app checker will pull out a right pane - could you please expand the dropdowns and provide the error messages?

app checker.png

Chris333

Capture4.JPG

And when i try and go to that field to correct it will not load/take the correction. It is as if the entire app is stuck on loading. 

PowerApps Staff shekz
PowerApps Staff

Thanks for providing all the details. I've shared them with my dev colleage.

We'll get back.

PowerApps Staff shekz
PowerApps Staff

Hey @Chris333 - Can you please confirm if the issue got resolved? We shipped a fix this week that should have solved it.

Shekhar Pareek

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 136 members 1,939 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: