cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wayneb
Level: Powered On

When selecting a drop down item also fill in additional data card from different column in the SharePoint list?

Hi,

I am pretty new to SharePoint & PowerApps and I am mainly learning from these forums and YouTube videos!

OK so I have a list in SharePoint with is a list of all our customers along with other related details

2.JPG

I then have a seperate list in SharePoint that captures customer compliants. In the list I have set the it to lookup the Customer List by customer code and it pulls both the code and the full customer name into the Customer Complaint List.

My PowerApps app has a form that is connected to the Customer Complaints List to make it more user friendly to log the complaints. I have a drop down list for selecting the customer code but I also want it to automatically populate the customer name as well, but as default it doesnt it just stays blank. The SharePoint list does pull in the Customer Name but it is not displayed in the PowerApp

1.JPG

So basically I am trying to make PowerApps pull in the Customer Name feild based on what has been selected in the Customer feild if that makes sense?

Thanks

Wayne

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,790)