cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
heimk008
Level: Powered On

Why Sharepoint List Lookup Values are not changing on details screen

I have an app created that technically pulls from 2 sharpoint lists (POs & Invoices), a onedrive list, and office 365. 

I have the app working almost prefectly except for the Details Screen for one of my lists (Invoices) (each sharepoint list has its own 3 step form - gallery, details, edit). For the one that isn't working (Invoices), the original Sharepoint list has 4 columns that are all lookups. Two of the columns lookup from a excel file saved on the sharepoint site and the other two columns lookup from the other sharepoint list (POs). Per usual, when an item in the Invoices gallery is clicked on, you are taken to the details screen and everything looks fine. However, if you go back to the gallery page and click a different item the 4 lookup fields mentioned above still show the information from the first item you clicked on in the gallery. I can't figure out why they aren't updating...  Plus, once I click the edit button the fields seem show up correctly again...

The fields settings I currently have for one of the 4 are: 

Data Card Default: ThisItem.PO_Number_Invoice (that is the column name)

Data Card DataField: "PO_x0020_Number" (this is the same as the DataField for the PO sharepoint list)

Data Card Value DefaultParent.Default

Data Card Value ItemsChoices(Invoices.PO_Number_Invoice) (Invoices is the name of the sharepoint list and the other is the column name)

Please help me figure out what I'm doing wrong or what I am missing! 

Update: I did find this solution, and tried the 3 changes it recommended it didn't work instatntly but after a few minutes it seems to be working now!

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Detail-screen-problem-not-displaying-correct-...

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 321 members 5,638 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: