Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
yeveve
Level: Powered On

Yellow Triangle Warning

Hi all!

I'm trying to do a Lookup from Powerapps to sharepoint list and used it to a Label so that I can update the Visibility of "Approve" Button. From my sharepointlist, Requisition Permission (App)" I have Person or Group type Column and Title. I have 5 Approvers created from the Sharepoint list and whenever I use the same email to atleast 2 approvers out of 5 approvers, the visibility doesn't show properly and If all 5 approvers are all different, The Approve button is visible to its respective approver. I'm pretty sure the problem is with the Label I created which I named as "Mgpost". Formula I created in Text from this label is "LookUp('Requisition Permission (App)', Name_App.DisplayName=UserFullname.Text).Title" and I get a yellow triangle warning and there is a Blue underline in "App.DisplayName". Please see screenshot. Help me figure out why if I add 2 same emails from the sharepoint list, the visibility doesn't show properly.

Note: I also have done the TS below :

• On the File tab, select App settings.
  • Under Experimental features, change the Data row limit for non-delegable queries setting from 1 to 2000. (Maxed to 2000)

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Yellow Triangle Warning

hi @yeveve,

Can you show me about your formula in the visible property of “approve button?

Can you show me screenshot about your app?

By your saying “whenever I use the same email to at least 2 approvers out of 5 approvers, the visibility doesnt show properly,

Can you share a bit more details about this?

The Delegation warning issue is not an error, if the number of records you want to process within your app is less than 2000, you could ignore this issue

regards,

Eason 

Community Support Team _ Eason YU
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
yeveve
Level: Powered On

Re: Yellow Triangle Warning

Hi!

Visible formula for the approve button is UpdateStatVisible &&(MgPost.Text = "ProcStaff"). MGPost is a label the looks up to a sharepoint list wherein this sharepoint list has 5 approvers (Reviewer,Manager,Approver,FinalApprover,and ProcStaff) please see screenshot. Formula for the MGPost label is LookUp('Requisition Permission (App)', Name_App.DisplayName=UserFullname.Text).Title.  ProcStaff value is set to this formula Set(ProcStaffEmaillVar, LookUp( 'Requisition Permission (App)', Title =

"ProcStaff").Name_App.Email). Sharepoint List is named as Requisition Permission (App). If I set for example my name to the Reviewer and Procstaff via the sharepoint list, the only visible Approve or Mark as complete button is for the Procstaff and not for the Reviewer. So basically, there are Five approve buttons example is for reviewer, the visible formula will be "UpdateStatVisible &&(MgPost.Text = "Reviewer") .  I have attached Approver1 for Reviewer and Approver2 for ProcStaff. I have assigned my own name to the sharepoint list as the Reviewer and the Procstaff and you will notice that the only visible Approve button is for the ProcStaff.

@v-sheyu-msft

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 306 members 4,828 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: