cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ysahin
Level: Power Up

android user error

Hello there,

The Android operating system gives an "unknown error occurred" warning, not recorded. It does not make any mistakes when recording via the web and IOS.

Cause of the problem, can you help?

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: android user error

Hi @ysahin,

Could you please share more details about your scenario?

Does the error occur when your run your app within PowerApps Mobile App of Android Mobile Device?

Further, could you please share more details about the error message?

I suppose that the error occurs when you save record within PowerApps Mobile App of your Android Mobile Device, is it true?

If the error occurs when you save record within PowerApps Mobile App of your Android Mobile Device, please check if the version of your PowerApps Mobile App is the latest version, if not, please update it into the latest version, then try your app again to check if the issue is solved.

In addition, please take a try to close your PowerApps Mobile App and re-open it, then try your app again to check if the issue is solved.

I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned. The version of my PowerApps Mobile App is 3.18064.29, the version of my Android Mobile Device is 7.1.1.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
ysahin
Level: Power Up

Re: android user error

I am saving a record in the PowerApps Mobile App on my Android Mobile device.  "unknown error occurred" warning, does not record.

The version of my PowerApps Mobile App is 3.18064.30, the version of my Android Mobile Device is 8.0.0.
the version of PowerApps Mobile App 3.18064.29 on another device, version 8.0.0 of my Android mobile device.

I use is valid in these and all other versions. I do not think it's about the versions, I have problems with all the android system devices problem.

I share the screen image with the error in the attachment.

Note:  I am using the application in Turkish

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 348 members 5,824 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: