cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mP
Level: Powered On

connector to Office 365 Bookings

I saw Office 365 Booking as an available connection for powerapps in the tutorial.

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/tutorials/connections-list/

I am not able to choose this connection, when will it become available?

regards,

Matthias

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: connector to Office 365 Bookings

Hi mP,

I am not sure when this connection will be released. I will try to confirm it from my side. Please check out this article about “what’s new in PowerApps” to get more updates:
https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/tutorials/release-notes/

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi mP,

I am not sure when this connection will be released. I will try to confirm it from my side. Please check out this article about “what’s new in PowerApps” to get more updates:
https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/tutorials/release-notes/

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

JimD
Level: Power Up

Hello Mabel,

Has there been any progress on the Bookings Connector?  It would be incredibly useful for me for a variety of reasons:

• check e-mail addresses against a list to confirm eligibility for the service (and send out e-mails in the case of a mismatch)
  • assemble the data in an organised way in Excel or SharePoint (and from there into Access)
  • automate e-mails with surveys days later

Users could create their own workflows for their particular situations without clogging up the Bookings interface for those who just want a straightforward way to collect appointments.

From my understanding, the Bookings team is in the process of rolling out a version including custom fields in the booking process.  This, of course, would be useful to have access to as well.

Thanks,

Jim

swissmawi

+999 from me. I am having problem with fake bookings and need to have a good online validation of email addresses and phone numbers. Since Bookings does not provide this, I was going to use Flow but without the connector it won't work.

gjoelson

Microsoft Booking Team:

04/19/2018

Folks, The booking App is very use ful and we have many requirments to extract the booking data and use it in our business in multiple ways.

would you kindly update us regarding the availbility of the connector which is referenced in your Tech documnets for powerapps.

Thank you.

gjoelson

Hi Mabel,

Do have any updates on these bookings connetors, we really could use this data in a bigger way 

thank you

Greg

AlexPaw

@v-yamao-msft

With the release of /beta/Bookings API in graph.microsoft.com we can create our own connectors - could you advise if this is something we should spend our time - that is, will we get this connector in reasonably near time?

I've already started working on one implementation (something trivial, like save customer data to outlook CRM), and it's going smoothly - I'm just thinking whether I should be creating a full-fledged connector?

If anyone else is interested in this connector, I might just publish it open sourced

MaxTampaFL

@AlexPaw

Hi Alex -

I woul dlove to use the bookings connector if its availioble.

Thanks

Max

swissmawi

Sorry... but is there anything your are sure of?

I am really getting angry. This Bookings was pushed by Microsoft and now me and many other customers are using it to run their business. And what ever basic feature request (input validation of email and phone numbers?) which is absolutely necessary, the only thing I hear from you guys is that you are not sure and that you have no plan.

HOW CAN YOU MAKE BUSINESS WITHOUT BEING SURE AND HAVING NO PLAN? 
Is that how Microsoft works?

The more the longer I think Satya Nadella is an eloquent talker but otherwise entirely incompetent!

tobis
Level: Power Up

Would be great to integrate Bookings to Customer Manager. 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,782)