cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unbihexium
Level: Powered On

display selected values of a Dropdown list given by a Sharepoint list as text in an other "DataCard"

Hello 

Is it possible to display or convert the selected values of a Dropdown list (multiply choice)"DataCard" which are given by a
Sharepoint list, as text in another "DataCard" (text only)? see screenshot
I've tried with "DataCardValue5.Selected.Value" but I only get the last selected value after submitting the form.

Thanks in advance

regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Unbihexium

Re: display selected values of a Dropdown list given by a Sharepoint list as text in an other "DataCard"

Hi mdevaney 

Got it; 

Concat(DataCardValue5.SelectedItems; Value & " , ")

Thank you for the hint, that helped me a lot! 

Best regards

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Super User
Super User

Re: display selected values of a Dropdown list given by a Sharepoint list as text in an other "DataCard"

@Unbihexium 

Please input this code in the Default property of DataCardValue84.  If 'Masssikizze Name' is not the column name in your datasource you must change it to match.

Concat(DataCardValue5.SelectedItems,'Masssikizze Name'& " " )

The resulting text string will be

DE EN FR IT ES 

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Highlighted
Unbihexium

Hi mdevaney 

Thank you very much for your reply. 
I've tried as you said but get an error, not sure what I'm doing wrong:  screenshot
Error: --> "Invalid argument type. One of the following is expected: Text, Number, Boolean, OptionSetValue, ViewValue."

Also tried the follwing: same error

Concat(DataCardValue5.SelectedItems; 'Erfassung und Freigabe neuer Artikel 2'.Massskizze & "")
Concat(DataCardValue5.SelectedItems.Value; 'Erfassung und Freigabe neuer Artikel 2'.Massskizze & "")

Concat(DataCardValue5.SelectedItems; 'Massskizze' & "")

Concat(DataCardValue5.SelectedItems; Massskizze & "")

regards

Unbihexium

Hi mdevaney 

Got it; 

Concat(DataCardValue5.SelectedItems; Value & " , ")

Thank you for the hint, that helped me a lot! 

Best regards

View solution in original post

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Unbihexium ,

Glad to know that you have solved your issue and thanks for sharing the resolution here!

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,619)