cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Josep06
Level: Powered On

formula in excel tables compatible with powerapps

Why can not the table with formulas be inserted in the powerapps? help mee please?

4 REPLIES 4
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: formula in excel tables compatible with powerapps

Hi @Josep06 

Can you share more details on this? Can you share more details about the excel sheet that you are referring to?

You can see this source for more details on the PowerApps formulas. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/formula-reference

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Josep06
Level: Powered On

MY PROBLEM IS I CAN NOT SHOW IN THE POWERAPPS AN EXCEL TABLE WITH FORMULAS INDICATES ME ERROR BECAUSE THE POWERAPPS DOES NOT RECOGNIZE A TABLE OF EXCEL WITH FORMULAS.

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @Josep06 

Back-end calculations are currently not supported in PowerApps, this is usually done on the front-end.

A better way would be to keep this attribute as a normal input field and perform the calculations on the PowerApps and then save the data.

If you feel that the scenario of supporting excel tables with formulas is important, please create an idea in the PowerApps Ideas board (or vote up if it already exists).

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@Josep06 

Were you able to resolve?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,984)