I am having major problem. My flow is sending multiple emails to the respective manager.
stpes: When a new item is created or modified 2.GetManager(v)// userupn=createdbyemail
3. update an item // here I am updating list item with Manager name under Manager text field
4. condition Managertextfield is equal to "Displayname" (from step2)
5. if yes then condition: emailrigger.value is equal to "Yes"
6. if yes → then send an email to Manager, if it is NO then "Terminate" as success
7. after email sent then→ update an item //here I am updating emailtriggervalue as "Done".
8.Terminate = success
Am I using wrong trigger as a starting point? in the front I am using PowerApps where users can save thier content. However if user "clicks on SAVE" then my flow should not trigger an email. It should trigger if they click on "submit" button. My submit button will make "emailtrigger.value=YES" . based up on that I am running above flow.