cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Farzad
Level: Powered On

no longer can add new user into new environments (made in the last 7 days or so)

Dear Sir/Madam,

In past, I've built many environments, I  know how to add users into them and grant them permission.

but now it doesn't work anymore, I built a few new environments (me and some of my colleagues) and we add a new user and get the below message, but nothing happens even after a few days.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: no longer can add new user into new environments (made in the last 7 days or so)

Hi @Farzad,

Which user do you want to add into your environment? An external user or the member user in your Org?

Currently, the Security model has been changed in PowerApps and now is managed by Dynamics 365 user management center.

If you want to add an external user (not in your Org) into your environment, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps.

If you want to add a member user (who are not in the list of users in this environment) of your Org into this environment, you need to type the email address of the user, in your organization, then click "Add user". You need to Wait for a few minutes to check if the user is available in the list of users in the environment.

More details about configuring environment security, please check the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/administrator/database-security

Please click the "list of users" link button to check if the user you want to add into this environment is existed within it.

If the user is still not existed in your environment, please check if the account of the user (you added) has been removed/disabled from your Organization.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Farzad
Level: Powered On

Re: no longer can add new user into new environments (made in the last 7 days or so)

Hi @v-xida-msft,

Thanks for the reply, 

I know "how to do it" as I said in my original post that: "In past, I've built many environments, I  know how to add users into them and grant them permission."

I have done everything that you said in the last few days, but instead of a few minutes, it actually takes "forever".

Apparently, there is a bug/issue in your system, if you like, you can contact me and shadow my screen.

FYI:

the users are real users from my company, I can see they are NOT disabled, as people are using them and email me from their account.

Thanks again,

Farzad

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 390 members 5,998 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: