cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MRCL
Level 8

powerapps for powerbi takes forever to load

it seems like powerapps in its early days. Takes forever in powerbi report and often fails to load.

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: powerapps for powerbi takes forever to load

Hi @MRCL,

Is this happeing to all the workspaces from PowerBI? Can you please change to different tiles to have a test? If possible, please also test with another machine. Also, make sure that you have the latest version of PowerApps. I have never been run into such issue while loading PowerBI report data source.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
MRCL
Level 8

I mean the new, just released, powerapp control for powerbi. it works when i first built it, but it fails to load when i reopen the report.

nirvana_moksh
Level: Powered On

I am facing the same issues, takes 30-50 seconds for the App to finish loading on the report. There is only one release of this 1.0.5.0 and that is when they intially lanched this as a custom visual for PBI. Is there a way to make it load faster?

nirvana_moksh
Level: Powered On

I am facing the same issues, takes 30-50 seconds for the App to finish loading on the report. There is only one release of this 1.0.5.0 and that is when they intially lanched this as a custom visual for PBI. Is there a way to make it load faster?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,715)