Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
adeelx
Level: Powered On

purpose of tick mark in condition control in Flow

Hi 

i tried to look for the documentation but could'nt find any reference around the purpose of tick mark in condition control ? 

FlowCheckBox.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: purpose of tick mark in condition control in Flow

I am pretty sure that the tick boxes are for selecting the conditions and grouping those. Take a situation for creating a nested group,

E.g.: You have two conditonal statements for Or operator and this is one group, now you can have two conditional statements under an And operator and then group these two as an Or/ And using the check boxes. (Makes sense?)

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @adeelx 

The tickmarks can be used to used to group multiple specified conditions. For doing so, you need to select the tickmarks and "Make Group" needs to be selected from the available options.

This will group the selected conditions into another set of nested conditions. Please refer to below screenshot:dk.png

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

seadude
Level 10

I think the checkboxes are there for debugging. Say you want to remove a condition from the AND to see if its causing issue, etc.

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

I am pretty sure that the tick boxes are for selecting the conditions and grouping those. Take a situation for creating a nested group,

E.g.: You have two conditonal statements for Or operator and this is one group, now you can have two conditional statements under an And operator and then group these two as an Or/ And using the check boxes. (Makes sense?)

Hope this Helps!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,306)