Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
cDuester
Level: Powered On

"This app isn't opening correctly"

Hi,

I have an App that is deployed on one IPad 6 (Wifi). First it works fine but after some time the App closed itself and show me the error message .
After relaunching the App, after some time, the same issue.

It is an App which connect to a Rss-Feed, Azure SQL-Database and Flow through WiFi.

The IPad is in guided mode.

I tried renaming it, clearing the Cache, reinstall the PowerApps on IoS. The user account is also the creator of the App.

Any help appreciated.

EDIT:

Now PowerApps Mobile is crashing and restarting itself in guided mode.
Session ID : c4617045-0b59-45f9-bd21-ec15c048c364

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: "This app isn't opening correctly"

Hi @cDuester ,

Could you please share a bit more about your issue?

Do you mean that the app close itself automatically within your iPad device?

Based on the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. Please check if the iOS version of your iPad device is the latest version, if not, please consider upgrade it to the latest version, then try your app again, check if the issue is solved.

In addition, when running a PowerApps app, please make sure at least 2GB of RAM is available in your iPad. More details about the system requirements to run a canvas app, please check the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/limits-and-config

You could consider consider run your app in other device, e.g. your Mobile device (iOS or Android), then check if the issue still exists.

If the issue still exists, please consider re-store your app back to previous version, then try it again, check if the issue is fixed.

Restore app to previous version

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
cDuester
Level: Powered On

Re: "This app isn't opening correctly"

Hi @v-xida-msft ,

Thank you very much for your quick answer.

The app "Besucher Anmeldung" is intended for new visitors. For this reason, the app runs continuously and in guided mode within the iPad. After about 1.5-2 hours ("Idle" no actions happening in this time) the PowerApps mobile app closes and reopens. The app "Besucher Anmeldung" is not selected automatically, which is the main problem.

There is only one collection worth mentioning where about 160 entries with 4 coloumns each are used. But this is only filled during OnStart by Office365Groups connection.

The IOS version is: 13.1.3

The PowerApps Mobile version is: 3.19101.20

The IPad 6 Wifi has exactly 2 GB RAM and no other apps are used or opened on this IPad (but i guess some RAM space is always taken by IOS). 

I will test the app on other devices and report the results afterwards.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,519)