cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
SaWu
Level 8

"To use all features in this app, update it to the most recent version" Popup

Please be so kind as to read my full post before responding.
Thank you for your consideration.

Recently, I am getting a white (fg)/ cyan (bg) pop up saying "To use all features in this app, update it to the most recent version."
This is completely useless, irratating, and confusing.
And it seems to make no sense at all.
This dialog pops up for PowerApps which only have one version, which is obviously the published one.
This dialog also pops up for PowerApps which have the latest version published.
Screenshot_20190404-160111.png

My PowerApps version on the phone (3.19034.10) at the time of writing and testing (2019-04-04, 16:11 Berlin time) seems to be most recent one as well.
image.png

My questions:

1. How do I get rid of this update dialog?
    Even in cases where I don't have the most recent version for whatever reason, I might not want to have users see this.
  2. Why is this dialog/popup showing up at all in cases of already using the most recent versions?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PowerApps Staff Chris
PowerApps Staff

Re: "To use all features in this app, update it to the most recent version" Popup

Thank you for the patience.  The fix for this issue is now available in the app stores with version 3.19034.13

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
cwebb365
Level 10

Re: "To use all features in this app, update it to the most recent version" Popup

I posted yesterday having the same issue. A fix has been pushed to app stores so matter of time before update gets approved to rectify the issue.
DavidLozzi
Level: Powered On

This is a PowerApps app store issue not our apps issue? Can you share the link to your post?

Lozzi
slalom
Mass
Level: Power Up

I have the same issue here and has not been fixed

"To use all features in this app, update it to the most recent version"

JC75

Likewise same issue 

Veelox_Incident

I have the same issue.  App Version for Android is 3.19034.10 but published version is 3.19034.12 currently.

farsami

The same problem, Robot Frustrated

PowerApps Staff Chris
PowerApps Staff

I apologize for the issue.  We are actively working on a hotfix.

Apple review takes about 2 days, so we are looking at this being available early next week.

PowerApps Staff Chris
PowerApps Staff

Thank you for the patience.  The fix for this issue is now available in the app stores with version 3.19034.13

View solution in original post

Mass

Dear,

I am still showing the same popup on the top even i lunched an new version to test.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,600)