cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cwebb365
Level 10

Re: "To use all features in this app, update it to the most recent version" Popup

Check your app store and make sure you update your actual powerapp application. The latest version did fix my issue. 

Mass
Level: Power Up

Re: "To use all features in this app, update it to the most recent version" Popup

Never mind, I download the new version of powerapp and it works!

Thank you so much again for all you help.

farsami
Level: Powered On

Thank you,

It worked.

DeeTronSEAM

Multiple of our users are currently experiencing this (2019-04-10 @ 19:00 EDT).

Confirmed that users have latest PA app version as available in the Apple App store (i.e. 3.19041.12) and that our app is the latest, published version (which is one in the same as the published version is the highest version # of the app).

Tried clearing the PA app's cache but still getting the method.

The affected app was published 2019-04-09 and shows a PA version of 3.19034.12

I'm tempted to edit the app and save/publish a new version to see if that forces our app to the same version as the PA (mobile) app.  Gonna hold off unless somebody says that is a required step to fix this irritation.

Any one?

cwebb365
Level 10

It's a bug, they already said they are working on a new build to push through the app store. Currently there is no fix. 

DeeTronSEAM

Thanks.  Sorry, I guess I got confused by the Monday comments (Apr. 8th) from you, Mass, and farsami seeming to indicate the last update had fixed it.

We'll wait and see if the next release does the trick.

Fingers crossed.

cwebb365
Level 10

It did ;).

But then they released another version next day that overwrote the fix. Another is coming that includes fix we just have to wait.
PowerApps Staff Chris
PowerApps Staff

Yes, thank you for explaining the situation.  Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Highlighted
farsami

Yes, after installing the new version it was solved but I had to reset my IPad and install the PowerApps again and the bug presists.

Faramarz

PowerApps Staff Chris
PowerApps Staff

The fix has been rolled out for Android and should be available for iOS this weekend.  Thank you again for your patience with this.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 88 members 5,276 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: