cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lik93
Level: Powered On

Re: "expected dataentityrecord for navigation column" message when trying to save a form w

Thank you for the fast response, but I'm missing that update control for those data cards, or second fields. See the img.

Tizzy

Re: "expected dataentityrecord for navigation column" message when trying to save a form w

Yes, that is not on the properties area but you can find it on the dropdown in the top left (see attached).

Lik93

Dropdown = properties area. You can find same controls on left and right side.

Tizzy

I see...I cannot seem to reproduce your issue. Normally all of the datacards created have "Update". My only suggestion would be to recreate it and see if that works.  

fadmoreno

I tried it but in my case, my lookup field one datacard has a combobox but the other one doesn' t have a text box, just a label. Alse the datacard doesn't have a "update" field

Tizzy

Can you change the type of control to "Edit Text" on the dropdown (where it now says "?")

fadmoreno

Hi Tizzy! thanks for your reply! I tried it but the only option that appears is "View text". I attached a screenshot

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,131)