cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kerasoft
Level: Powered On

"not a valid connector response. returning message as is:" error on android

Hi,

We started to get the error mentioned in title. We do not get this error when updating sharepoint list on web browser or ios phones but on android phones. There is another topic like mine : https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Message-is-Server-error-Server-response-Not-a.... Here you suggested three solutions. I tried all of them but problem still exists. Infact, I created a new project from sharepoint list which has one column and one item to observe the most basic project's result and in a button's onselect event I typed "Remove(list, First(list))" and even this threw the "not a valid connector response. returning message as is:" error and did not update the sharepoint list. 

Thanks,

Best Regards.

6 REPLIES 6
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: "not a valid connector response. returning message as is:" error on android

Hi @Kerasoft ,

Do you run your app within your Android device?

Does this issue also occur when running your app in web browser?

I have made a test on my iOS device (iOS version -- 12.2), and don't have the issue that you mentioned. The version of PowerApps Mobile App is 3.19034.13.

Please check if the version of the PowerApps Mobile App in your Android device is the latest version, if not, please upgrade it to the latest version, then try your app again, check if the issue is solved.

Also please make sure the version of your Android device is the latest version.

If the issue still exists, please consider take a try to uninstall PowerApps Mobile App from your android device, then re-install it, run your app again, check if the issue still exists.

If the issue still exists, please consider submit an assisted support ticket for help through the following link:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Kerasoft

Hi,

Yes, when I am running app in android device I get this error. Ios and web works fine. My powerapps version is 3.19034.13. It is up to date like my android device version. I reinstalled powerapps, cleared the cache and tried, restarted my device, connected from different internet connections and logged in from different accounts but no luck.

TopShelf-MSFT
Level 10

Hi @Kerasoft are you still experiencing this error on Android?

@TopShelf-MSFT 

Kerasoft

Hi,

Yes. I believe it is about language preferences. We are using turkish language in android mobile phones and that cause to this error.

Highlighted
RockNroll
Level: Power Up

Hey all, 

We have the same problem, we'r using Turkish language in android phones too.

Can you find any solution for this issue? We'r using Turkish language in android phones too.

Thanks,

Firat

lpr

is there any solution?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,173)